Sunday, May 31, 2009

About me...

Things I Am Learning About Myself:

1. I have absolutely no patience when it comes to not knowing. I am ok with waiting if I know when something is going to happen...but I have no patience when I don't know it is going to happen (long story).

2. I love having deep intellectual conversations with good friends that have extreme view points from me. Even though I may not agree...I love learning something new from their perspective.

3. I used to love driving...and still do. But my job has changed how much I love it.

4. I tend to like dancing at a club way more if I know the song because I like to sing along while I dance.

5. I absolutely love cooking....but have a hard time cooking for just one.

6. I still have a huge place in my heart for South Korea. And even though I am happy with my life I miss my life there every single day.

6 comments:

권투선수 에이미 [Amy] said...

... and Korea misses YOU, too Homegirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

Lol this blog is like the mini version of Amy's. I like it though. It's not so formal. More fun to read in my opinion lol!

Jennifer said...

yah it is a bit. i started blogging YEAAAARSSSS ago on another site. and got bored with that one and wanted an update.

Emily said...

You should do it more often. Although I know how hard it is to get into the habit. Amy updates every DAY. That girl is such a good habiter, im jealous >:0

:P

Jennifer said...

Emily....do you have a blog? I'm always up for following some more! :)

Emily said...

Not really lol. I tried then quit. I just dont do enough to make a blog about it everyday. Way too boring lol.