Monday, May 18, 2009

May 2-4!



My first May 2-4 in Canada in YEARS!!! (for those not sure what that is...its Victoria Day long weekend...the start of our camping season/summer adventures). I was so excited to be in Canada for it. Even if I didn't do anything exciting. I did go camping and hang out with Steph and all of her friends.




The weather was chilly....but at least really sunny. It was so wonderful to be in sweats, with hilarious conversation, holey board, bbq'd food, drinks and a campfire. I find just sitting at a bonfire just completely relaxing.



Steph and I.



My favorite "party cup" courtesy of Royal Caribbean.

2 comments:

권투선수 에이미 [Amy] said...

Hey Jenn!!!
I'm liking the new homepage, it allows me to comment and it's so fresh and new.
Glad to hear you're having a great time in Canada and enjoying the May 2-4. I totally forgot all about that holiday, I guess not having celebrated it in like... hmmm.... 5 years, would do that to a person... lol.
How's the job going? You still kicking butt and representin'?!

Bman said...

Oh my god! I went on the cruise line in the Key West like 4 years ago and got the exact same cup! I loved it!