Wednesday, September 30, 2009

sick....

I have been sick this week with cellulitis...they think it started as a bug bite that got really infected. Oral antibiotics weren't working enough. So they put me on an IV of antibiotics. Had a does monday night, tuesday morning, wednesday morning. and I go for another round tomorrow morning. and then we will see what happens.

The meds have been making me groggy and nauseus to know end. and the stupid iv is still in my arm :(



This is what your arm looks like when you have an
IV needle in your arm and you are at home.


THIS SUCKS!!!

1 comment:

권투선수 에이미 [Amy] said...

Hey Homegirl!!!
What's this I see and read?! You're sick? Hmm.. of course I hope you get better soon. There will be no flying out of the country for you if you're sick!!!
No worries though, there will definitely be a wedding party in Canada and you'll be the first invited!!!