Friday, April 9, 2010

Thinking...

When something is bothering me for the most part I can block it out. I can do this when I'm at work or out with people. If something is bothering me I usually try to distract myself with work or with people so I don't have to think about it.
When I am on my own though...different story.
I tend to wallow. Kind of put myself into a little hole in which I really don't have to talk to anyone and am on my own. But when I do this....I overthink the situation, the feelings etc. I mean there is good to this at times. But at the same time I don't think its good.
When I get into this "thinking/wallowing" mode. I am almost catatonic, in a daze. I see and hear what is happening around me. But I don't register it.
I'm not sure what is better for my sanity. Distracting myself or over analyzing it....

No comments: