Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 5 of 30 Day Challenge

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory

It was impossible to pick just one from recent years. The first two pictures go together from the same weekend. My dear friend Devin came to visit from Jersey for the weekend and we got to have his birthday together. Then that same weekend my friend Karla-ita was in Canada from Mexico for a wedding. I got to see two great people in the same weekend!
The last picture....was probably the most excited/happy I've ever been. It was when I got to meet Cinderella at Hong Kong Disney! I was happier than any kid you would see in a candy store!!! I was on cloud 9 getting to meet her!!!


Karla and I
August 2008
Devin and I
Lake Erie
August 2008

Cinderella
Hong Kong Disney
February 2008



No comments: