Sunday, May 3, 2009

I've had another blog for about 5-6 years. I have finally decided it is time for a change. I wanted a blog that anyone could comment on. Simpler to fill out...so this leads me here to blogspot.


Life has been tiring lately. Work has been really really busy. Which is great because it keeps me busy, but it is frustrating because I have stayed late a lot of nights. And when I get home I just want to crash.


I have been absolutely loving the weather. It has been great to not have to wear a coat anymore. And some days wearing capris and tanks....ohh I love warm weather. I am however absolutely missing the bloom of the cherry blossoms in Korea. There is something so beautiful about them. When I first saw them I was just blown away by their beauty...



A cherry blossom tree outside of my apartment in Korea.

No comments: