Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mornings...

Mornings.....for anyone that knows me well. They know that I am not always a morning person. I go into work for 7:30am and my co-workers know that on most mornings don't speak to me til 8am. It's not that I'm cranky, I'm just still trying to wake up. I have NEVER been a morning person. Growing up it was always a struggle for me to get up....and for my dad to try and wake me up.

But at the same time I love mornings in the spring/summer....not the waking up part really. But I love the sun being out. And the sun peeking through the curtains. Even though I would much rather be sleeping...I find something calming and relaxing about it. It's the start to a new day...a new day to prove myself...a new day to be better than I was the day before. A new day where the slate has been wiped clean....

And if the sun is shining...maybe that just means its warming up...

No comments: