Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Homesick...

I need to start saving up for a trip to South Korea. That is my newest decision. I have been so homesick for there lately. The missing it has come from actually using my Korean here in London. And finding Korean grocery stores and another Korean restaurant.


And then the other day I received the most beautiful email from Christina. A student that I private tutored. And that I miss so much. She wants to do an exchange or work in Canada for a summer. I would give anything for that to happen.


I know that I made the decision to come home....it doesn't mean I don't miss it....



NamDaeMun (Gateway to the South). Probably one of my favorite
places to visit in Korea.


And my dear Christina.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,

Its Laura. I didn't realize that you were in London (or that you speak Korean)!